Where can I get the application form?
Chennai Business School now has a Fast Track Online Application. The digital application is a quick and simple way to apply for admission.
Application forms may also be collected in person from the CBS offices on payment of Rs. 1,000/- by cash/demand draft. Application forms duly filled in, along with all necessary enclosures, are to be sent to:
The Admissions Officer
Chennai Business School
No. 48 Tharamani Link Road
Chennai 600 042
What do I need to send in with my application form?
If you have filled and submitted the digital form, a demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- made in favour of ‘Chennai Business School Ltd’, payable in Chennai along with the below listed documents can be submitted at the time of your admission interview.
If you have purchased the application form or downloaded an e-copy the following needs to be sent posted along with the application form:
- A photocopy of your degree certificate and mark sheets of all years of undergraduate study and +2 finals (those yet to sit for their final degree exams/ awaiting results, are required to furnish results as soon as they are available).
- Supporting documents for any extra-curricular achievements.
- Two copies of a recent passport-size photograph (one to be pasted on the application).
- Sponsorship letter from authorizing employer, if applicable.
- Results of any admission tests taken (GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT).
What is the application deadline?
The Winter Batch 2015-2016 commences on 16 December 2017 for all PGPM courses. The first admission interview is scheduled for 5 September 2015. All applications need to be sent in advance of that date.
For more information contact 044-42424242 / 9884865243 or mail us at email@example.com .
All candidates are required to have a laptop. The laptop should be Wi-Fi enabled with the following minimum specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB Ram
- 160 GB HDD
- Windows XP Professional OS
- Microsoft Office XP pack ( Student edition )
- As a policy, CBS recommends use of licensed software only.
The Programs are aimed at all young graduates who want to specialize in their respective areas of Management, as well as young executives working in various organizations who wish to qualify themselves with an additional certification in Management.
For the PG Program in IT Management, candidates must be Engineering graduates with prior experience in software development.
For other varsities, the applicants must be graduates in any discipline.
Students appearing for their final degree exams in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
CBS encourages fresh graduates as well as working professionals to apply for the programs.
The following selection criteria are used for evaluating applications:
- Academic record – University rank holders will have fast track entry
- Leadership qualities as evinced by achievements in debates, quiz and publication of articles/papers,
sports, arts and other cultural activities
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
- Aptitude tests
Those with good scores in Management admission tests like GMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA will have an advantage.
- A keen interest to learn
- Motivation to perform in the chosen area of specialisation
- Analytical ability
555 total views, 11 views today